As you enter the game room, you realize that there is a lot more
here than just the pool table. Off to the right is a large pile of LARP
equipment. Some of it is on a shelf, in a desperate attempt to
separate it out from the props and other detritus of games gone
past. On the shelf, you see a number of labeled folders and books:
- A thick folder is labeled The Future of Oz. This
appears to be a now-past LARP, set in the land of Oz, written by
Justin and his compatriots at Emerald City Productions.
- Right next to that is a black speckled folder, labeled
Rasa. Pretty creepy looking.
- Next to that is a slim folder full of bluesheets, labeled
Who Killed the Con Chair?
- There are several issues of Metagame, the official
magazine of the Interactive
Literature Foundation, which does all kinds of LARPy stuff.
On the other side is a desk with a pretty kickass computer,
clearly designed for playing computer games on. Sitting next to the
computer are several games:
- There's a copy of Thief, the Game of Much
- Next to that, in a place of honor, is a copy of System Shock 2, the first game
that Justin wrote a significant chunk of.
Finally, on the table on the back wall, are several white magazine
boxes, which turn out to be full of sets of Medieval and Renaissance Games.